Cinda Clark Design respects the privacy of its customers and can guarantee that your personal information is safe with us. As required by the Data Protection Act 2018, we follow strict security measures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorised access.
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
Why we are collecting your information
The information that you provide to us is required in order for us to:
- Fulfil your orders for products with us;
- Provide you with offers and marketing information about products in which you may be interested;
- To allow you to subscribe for relevant regulatory alerts;
- To process and respond to any queries that you might have.
Types of personal information we use
We are collecting information about you in order to achieve the purposes set out above (see ‘Why we are collecting your information?’). This includes:
- Personal details (such as name);
- Contact details (such as your address, phone number and email address);
- Payment information (such as payment methods, billing address details and other information related to payment. Please note Cinda Clark Design do not retain or store credit card, debit card or other confidential payment information).;
- Competition entries;
- Details of any agreement or objection to receiving marketing information from us;
Source of your personal information
The information which we collect about you will be obtained through a variety of sources which include:
- If you are placing an order online with us
- If you create an account with us
- If you sign up to our newsletter
- If you enter a competition with us
Security of your data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees and agents who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Any credit or debit card information you send us is encrypted by using a secure socket layer (SSL) server. This ensures that your card details cannot be viewed by anyone else on the Internet.
Cookies are small amounts of information which we may store on your computer to enhance your experience of using our website.
By using Cinda Clark Design and providing us with your personal information, you are accepting the privacy practices described in this policy statement.